- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor, 8 month contract, £12.96ph, Farnborough
I am currently recruiting for a customer service advisor to support the sales team of a global automotive organisation with all their administration requirements. The role is a contract position until May 2020.
Contract end date: May 2020
The role of the customer service advisor will include:
- Manage Legal document request, creation, authorisation, signature and retention process.
- Ensure documents are accurate, compliant and completed to tight timescales.
- Kick off and manage the Public Sector process from initial request through to submission.
- Ensure compliance with procedures and compliance with the competition rules.
- Process requests received through the International Inbox, internal and external.
- Collaborate with International and teams from other markets placing UK as a market leader. Assist with the tender process, reporting and general enquiries.
The successful customer service advisor will require:
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of all Microsoft packages, particularly Outlook and Excel.
- High level of numerical understanding and accuracy.
- Educated to GCSE level C is essential including Maths and English.
- Previous experience in the Automotive or Financial Services industry is desirable.
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.