- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Technical Commercial/Project Manager
My client is recruiting for a Technical Commercial/Project Manager
To develop the organisations knowledge of mine energy and district heating to advance commercial climate change resilience opportunities as a source of water, geothermal energy, energy storage and cooling.
To promote and deliver commercial incomes from the sale of mine energy and sale of water through providing proactive engagement, consultancy services and technical support.
Responsibilities may include:
- To promote the use of abandoned mines as a UK resource for geothermal energy, energy storage, cooling and as a water resource, working proactively with a wide range of stakeholders, carrying out presentations and attending conferences.
- To actively seek opportunities for the sale of mine energy and water resources, engaging with stakeholders, commercial partners and customers.
- To develop mine energy concepts increasing the knowledge, expertise and reputation of the organisation, working with experts, universities, external stakeholders, funders and industrial partners.
- To develop commercial propositions for incomes from consultancy, sale of mine energy and sale of water ensuring incomes delivered to agreed targets.
- To develop business cases and commercial opportunities, preparing reports and securing internal and external permissions and agreements.
- To manage mine energy consultancy projects to deliver at cost, time and quality providing excellent stakeholder support and communications
- To provide continuous development to the commercial processes to secure long term incomes.
- To mobilise, manage and lead delivery teams as assigned.
- To seek out, apply and secure funding to expand the organisations knowledge of mine energy and for the delivery of commercial projects.
- To support the Head of Innovation developing new areas of commercial innovation in mine energy such as demonstrator projects and advancing innovate solutions such as heat storage in abandoned mine shafts.
- To support the commercialisation of the organisation across a number of areas.
- To protect the intellectual property of the Organisation and any third parties protected under agreements.Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to Degree level or with equivalent experience
- Significant commercial experience in an appropriate industry, such as energy, district heating, water, renewal energy industry etc.
- PRINCE2 Foundation or equivalent project lifecycle process experience
- Technical understanding in any of the following; energy, district heating, water industry, project management
- Demonstrable experience in commercial account management
- Experience delivering projects/consultancy to cost, quality and time
- Able to travel to suppliers, treatment sites, governmental organisations and attend professional network events in the UK and overseas
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.