- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Junior Embedded Software engineer
Embedded Software engineer role designing a new range of products in music technology. Great electronics products rooted in high quality with a company who truly look after their staff. An active interest in Audio or Music technology ideal!
This is a fantastic opportunity for embedded engineers who enjoy being able to see their end product in action, want to work on the highest quality products and are inspired by true R&D work.
We are looking for a strong foundation in Embedded C and C++, who likely have a background in electronics, and are comfortable with low level embedded development while working closely with hardware teams.
You will need to understand the principles of hardware, be motivated to work as part of a cohesive team and Interested in learning new techniques and technologies.
- Strong C/C++ embedded programming skills, preferably on ARM based processors.
- Familiarity with modern software development tools and techniques (Git, Jira, Agile)
- Experience developing low level embedded software, experience working on both bare metal development & working with an RTOS would be beneficial.
- FreeRTOS experience would be ideal
- Experience designing low level drivers would be advantageous but not essential.
A full benefits package on offer which encourages a good work life balance including flexible working hours, profit share, a free onsite canteen and more.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.