- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Structural Revit Technician
An exciting opportunity for a Structural Revit Technician to join one of our clients in Peterborough.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Structural Revit Technician with one of our clients to join their Civil and Structural Team in Peterborough. Your overall role will be to prepare 3D models and 2D drawings in support of engineers as well as assisting with surveys on site. You will be required to apply the latest techniques including automation of the generation of digital models and application of virtual reality to demonstrate their projects to clients.
You will have the opportunity to support some of their exciting projects for in the Food & Beverage, Industrial manufacturing, automotive, energy and infrastructure sectors.
You will work in a team of Engineers and Technicians where you will be in position to further develop your skills and expertise which will be supported by regular performance and development reviews and goal setting.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Structural Revit Technician looking to develop further with a digital, evolving Engineering Consultancy.
Main work areas will be:-
- Preparing 3D models in Structural Revit
- Preparing output drawings
- Carry out measured surveys as necessary
- Establish and maintain quality systems and procedures
- Manage the protection of all drawings, including the safekeeping of back-ups etc.
- Maintaining the drawing control registers for projects
Structural Revit Technician Required Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in Civil/Structural Design
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Minimum 2 years Structural Revit experience
- ONC/HNC in Civil Engineering / Construction
- Reasonable knowledge of latest CAD software and hardware requirements and developments.
- Willingness to travel, including possibly to international destinations
- Experience of using Civil 3D, Navisworks, Revizto, BIM360, Enscape, Solibri or Dynamo is advantageous
- Knowledge of BIM documentation & processes including PAS/BS1192 and ISO19650 would also be advantageous
Structural Revit Technician Benefits:
Offering a competitive salary plus a range of benefits including a contributory pension scheme, discretionary company bonus, Medical and Dental care, Life Insurance, 25 days holiday, flexible working policy and an award winning contributory pension scheme
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.