- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Production Process Engineer
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Production Process Engineer to join their growing team.
Required Skills & Experience:
- You shall form part of the growth strategy, playing a crucial part in the development of the business whereby you will deliver significant change and improvement
- You will be the manufacturing expert helping us to develop and maintain the most efficient processes through the available systems and techniques.
- Optimise the production process flow through the relentless pursuit of efficiency, resulting in higher availability, yield and a reduction in waste.
- You will develop and manage working instructions, world class standards and process documents (SOPs)
- Continually improve the existing operation for increased quality, productivity, efficiency and cost savings;
- You will use manufacturing data to resolve issues, improve processes, and measure process improvement tools
- You are to identify ways to reduce production costs through recommendations - e.g. new process equipment, equipment justification to improve performance, utilising the approved change control and capital expenditure processes;
- You will work with other relevant departments to determine product manufacturability; estimated production costs; run time and investigate cost reduction.
- Establishing a training and quality culture of continual improvement, you will support the day to day operations of the production leaders within the production area
- Resolve customer concerns and audit findings by effectively
- Promoting the highest Health and Safety standards to ensure a safe working environment.
- Work closely with the supply chain, production and technical team to enable continuous improvement of all quality related KPI's in line with the company objectives
Skills & Experience required:
- You have experience developing solutions and managing change in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Engineering and/or Manufacturing Background
- Lean six sigma experience, green belt or black belt accreditation
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.