- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Are you an experienced Mechanical Engineer? Do you have a background within Mechanical Engineering? Are you looking for a change in career? Are you interested in Training Engineering Apprentices in Mechanical Engineering studies?
A leading Training provider are looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Engineering to deliver L2 and L3 Mechanical Engineering qualifications in both the classroom and workplace to predominantly Work Based Learning cohorts. Experience with in hands on Mechanical Engineering and Fitting.
Key skills to be taught will be Mechanical Maintenance within the Mechanical Engineering curriculum. They are looking for a passionate Engineer looking for an opportunity to pass on their knowledge.
- Design, Create and Deliver Mechanical Engineering Courses is line with Awarding Body for prestigious clients apprentice programme.
- Demonstrate in a workshop environment on a range of Mechanical Engineering techniques including Mechanical Maintenance, Mechanical Fitting, Mechanical Craft
- To monitor and track student progress in Mechanical Engineering courses.
- Undertake on site learners assessment
- Qualified to Level 3 in a relevant Mechanical Engineering field
- Time served engineering apprenticeship
- Experience with Mechanical Maintenance (pneumatics, hydraulics, fluid power) and machinery installation. Mechanical Craft, Mechanical Fitting
- Confident demonstrator
- Hold an assessors qualification or willingness to work towards (TAQA, CAVA, A1 Assessors, D32 or D33)
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification (PTLLS, DTLLS, CTLLS, PGCE, PGDE, 7307, 7407 or Cert Ed)
Salary and Benefits
- Salary between £29,000-£30,000
- Matched Pension up to 5%
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
- Training and Development
For more information or to apply please call 01489873493 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.