- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Technical Administrator, 10 months, Bury St Edmunds, £14.00ph PAYE
I am currently looking to recruit a technical administrator to support an award winning Distribution Company in their Bury St Edmunds office. The role is a 10 month contract and a full time position.
Location : Bury St Edmunds
Contract: 10 months
Rate: £14.00ph PAYE
Hours: 08:30- 17:00 (Monday to Thursday) & 08:30-16:30 (Friday)
The role of the technical administrator will include:
- Understand customer's technical requirements and obtain all the relevant information from them to ensure that we can provide the customer with a quotation for the non-contestable costs of connection
- Identify, and assist the Project Managers in processing re-quotes and/or revalidations requested by customers where a previous quotes exists
- Effectively manage the re-quote/revalidation portfolio to tight timescales including the provision of status information to the Commercial Analyst
- Undertake simple point of connection (POC) analysis using network records and other company systems
- Produce simple estimates for non contestable works and produce customer point of connection offers
- Assist PMs with tracking and compliance ICP's design submissions for simple projects, initiate legals where required and produce work packs in a timely manner for the delivery team and auditors
- Review costs against budget for projects delivered - provide reports to project managers
- Assist PMs with the processing of more complex projects as required
- Support the Business Support Team Leader by monitoring information being entered into SAP & other systems and providing advice to Business Support Assistants
The successful technical administrator will require:
- Experience working in an office based environment utilising Microsoft packages, SAP 4.6
- Customer focused with excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels, internally and externally
- Flexible, adaptable and highly motivated
- Ability to work as an individual with minimum supervision and as part of a team to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work to a high standard of detail and accuracy
- Organisational awareness
- Pricing experience
- Electrical or relevant technical knowledge or qualifications.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.