- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Graduate / Junior Systems Engineer
Our client are a major aerospace electronics business looking for a junior or graduate level engineer to join their systems engineering team.
- System requirements analysis, generation of requirement specifications and compliance tracking
- All aspects of the product development lifecycle
- System modelling, algorithm development and data analysis
- Design proving, qualification testing and reporting
- Providing inputs to planning, estimation and project management activities
- Support to systems integration and customer trials activities
The role may include travel to UK and foreign customer sites to support technical meetings, trials and programme reviews.
- Work experience as a systems engineer involved in the design and development of electronic or aerospace specific systems or with an educational background in systems / electronics or aerospace engineering
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.