- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
PLC / SCADA Engineer
New contract position for a PLC / SCADA Engineer to join a leading System Integration company across a number of industries.
The successful candidate will be involved in the design and implementation of PLC Control Systems and related software engineering activities for a variety of industrial control system applications. The candidate should have proven experience in mainstream PLC, SCADA and telemetry Systems ideally Schneider Quantum/M580 with Unity, Rockwell Contrologix. Misubishi or similar, Wonderware, Panorama, Win CC or Factory Talk SCADAs and knowledge of VB and access. This role is predominantly at our office in Stone, Staffordshire, but will require periods of working at our customers sites in the UK.
* Development of PLC &/or SCADA system design and options from customer requirements
* PLC programming of control systems and configuration of SCADA from developed or given designs
* Involvement throughout whole software/systems lifecycle, from design through coding to testing, installation and configuration, and documentation (working throughout to full QA procedures) specifically production of FDS, DDS and Test Specifications
* Working within project team to customer deadlines
* Installation and configuration/testing work at customer sites
* Engineering / Computer related or appropriate engineering qualification (degree/HND) or comparable industrial experience
* Knowledge of project lifecycle
* Experience of producing FDS, DDS and Test Specifications
* PLC system design, coding, testing and commissioning
* SCADA System Design, configuration and Commissioning
* Willingness to travel and work away when required
* Driving licence
* Experience of at least 1 PLC and SCADA platform described above
* Development and integration of software into Thermal Power generation processes, industrial processes Water and waste water treatment plants and associated processes
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.