- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electrical Design Engineer
This role is to design hardware systems mainly using proprietary hardware components for control panels and primarily focused on RTU's, PLC's and Protection relay logic.
- Working knowledge of Autocad Electrical
- Knowledge of designing electrical control panels containing Remote telemetry Units (RTU's), Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC's), safety relays & LV modular distribution systems incorporating fuses & MCB's
- Working knowledge of EC&I
- Able to Develop technical solutions to meet project and customer expectations
- Understanding of BS7671 IEE 17th Edition Wiring Regs, or working towards, BS7671 IEE 18th Edition Wiring Regs
- Chartered or Incorporated Engineering status
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.