- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Consultant Systems Architecture Engineer
There is a requirement for a Consultant Systems Architecture Engineer to join our client based in Barrow-in-Furness.
Apply expert knowledge of Systems Architecture in support of the Submarine Programmes within BAE Systems Submarines. To continue to develop the functional modelling of the next generation of submarine in terms of Strategic, Operational and Functional views. In addition champion the Model Based Engineering approach on behalf of the project.
Articulate, define and document subject expertise, approaches and standards in order to extend business knowledge base. Provide technical direction to engineers, ensure teams are skilled, trained and competent such
that technical capability objectives are fully achieved. Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders as required ensuring that their requirements are adequately supported and that their needs are fully considered and incorporated where appropriate and agreed.
- Honours degree in a STEM subject
- Chartered Engineer or equivalent with an appropriate Systems Engineering professional body, e.g. INCOSE.
- Recent experience of using Enterprise Architect for modelling.
- Recent experience of large scale engineering programmes acting as systems engineering lead in a senior systems architect role.
- Significant Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) experience, including a wide variety of MBSE tools and techniques.
*Please note, candidates must be SC cleared / clearable to apply*
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.