- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Automation Team Leader
My client based in Portsmouth is looking for an Automation Team Leader to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
My client manufactures high-tech filtration products for a variety of different industries.
Summary of the role:
You will be responsible for the creative R&D automation design team.
Day to day duties:
- Functional leadership of the R&D team
- Provide practical and technical assistance - you will be the first point of contact for your area of expertise
- Coordinate and distribute the work load within the team
- Step in where necessary
- Report on your team's progress and following up with team member on actions and goal setting
About the automation design team:
The design team brings the global automation strategy to practice. They are responsible for the preparation of technical documentation of products and systems. The team also perform functional and performance tests and provide ongoing expertise for problem solving post-launch.
- Master degree in engineering
- Experienced with project management
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of PLC, SCADA and Electrical Design (ideally with Eplan)
- Familiar with GAMP 5 requirements
Competitive salary dependant on level of experience
25 days holiday + 8 public holidays
Life assurance (3x basic salary)
Free on-site parking
On-site subsidised canteen
Medical cash plan/dental insurance
… and much more, including cycle to work scheme, will writing scheme, dining cards, discounted gym memberships and various high street discounts
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.