- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Software Engineering Team Leader
Looking to work for a Global High Tech company? The business are key players in the Aerospace and Defence sector and are set to be very busy across 2019!
We are looking for an experienced Software Team Leader to join an established company who are key players in the Aerospace and Defence sector.
"Gold level accreditation for the investors in people award! A testament to the success and value throughout the company!"
The company have been recognised as a fantastic business to work for and additionally value employee recognition and are proud members of the 5% club, building and developing their workforce throughout!
You will be joining our highly skilled software engineering team, where you will be responsible for software execution and on-time delivery for several smaller projects or a larger project.
The Software Team lead, will be leading a small software team. In addition, you will be responsible for creating high quality and robust code; for fully documenting and recording your work products; keeping them under configuration management and providing metrics, plans and progress reports.
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline with experience of developing software in industry or a research and development organization.
- Experience of developing software in the C++ and/ or C# programming languages.
- Good knowledge of developing software within a development process framework.
- You will be able to demonstrate experience in the areas of the software lifecycle from requirements definition through to implementation, integration test and delivery.
- You will be an effective communicator and self-motivated team leader
- Software development will include the full software lifecycle from requirements analysis; through design, coding and unit test; to integrating the software with the hardware target; and lastly to acceptance test and delivery to the customer.
- Developing software for complex distributed system environments under Linux Windows desktop and server.
- Good knowledge of networking.
- You will be able to create new and develop existing UML designs in IBM Rhapsody.
- Experience/ exposure working in the Aerospace or Defence sectors.
For full information please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.