- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Realisation Engineer
Our client are a rapidly expanding Engineering and Technology company based in Hatfield. They are looking for Project Realisation Engineers to join their growing business.
As a Project Realisation Engineer you will work within a Central Engineering team who are responsible for project engineering and are accountable to make their new automation sites a reality.
The implementation (fit out of Automation) wherever the new site may be in the world, is covered by our colleagues in Engineering Implementation, with the Realisation team remaining with the project to ensure full support until 'go-live.'
What will you be doing as Project Realisation Engineer?
- Be the link and liaison between teams based at different locations and time zones
- Create and maintain project technical documentation
- Communication & reporting across teams and to project stakeholder
- Stakeholder management
- Ensuring programmes stay on plan especially during technical design and manufacturing phases.
- Ensure projects stay on budget and meet engineering specifications
- Responsible for many commercial aspects of the project; including formulation of the capital budget, contractual arrangements, management of engineering variations, working closely with procurement, finance, TDI and admin colleagues
- Risk identification and mitigation, anticipating engineering challenges
- Support Automation Engineering Implementation
- Take ownership of engineering problems, seeing them through to resolution
- Aptitude to debate details (both technical and commercial) with both internal and external parties
- Commercially aware and consider cost impacts on decisions and proposals
- Deliver projects on time and within approved budgets
- Excellent technical and practical competence relating to automation and general engineering
- Experience of projects and products in manufacturing, automotive, airports, FMCG distribution or similar field
- IT literate, proficient with Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite and comfortable using project software
- Project Engineering - demonstrable experience & success
Our client offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits. Their site is only a 20 minute commute from London King's Cross and with a free shuttle bus provided from Hatfield Station to the office
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.