- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electrical Design Engineer
CALLING ALL DESIGN ENGINEERS!!!!!!
FANTASTIC PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY AWAITS IN THE SHEFFIELD AREA
Purpose of the Role
- Working knowledge of Electrical/hydraulic/pneumatic schematic drafting standards.
- Working knowledge of regulations, British Standards and codes of practice relevant to the equipment being designed.
- Create and maintain design records inclusive of records of design calculations and assumptions.
- Adherence to Company Standards (ISO 9001).
- CAD & computer literacy.
- Work to industry and Engineering standards and practices.
- Design of electrical/hydraulic/pneumatic control systems
- Programming of PLC's and HMI screens.
- Understanding of basic engineering calculations.
- Team working/ good communications.
- Ability to work to agreed timescales, budgets and constraint
- Ability to work in a multi task environment.
- Proficient use of AutoCAD 2D CAD system.
- Working knowledge of MICROSOFT OFFICE software package.
- Working knowledge of CANBus control systems including uploading/downloading programmes and software.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.