- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
CNC Turner Setter - Night Shift
Perfect opportunity for someone looking to move onto a night shift.
Fantastic working environment working with world class Motorsport customers
We are seeking a CNC Turning Setter/Operator to work in a small team on our night shift to deliver high quality transmission components for the motorsport / aerospace industries.
Coming through an apprenticeship or being time served and having a right first-time philosophy you will be supported by our EdgeCam and Delcam off line programming team. Online programmng experience using Fanuc and/or Siemens would be an advantageous benefit
- The successful candidate will have to demonstrate that they can produce components from drawing / planning route cards to the highest quality within the routed time.
- Experience of Fanuc Controllers setting fully or righting off-sets is essential
- Show a proactive and innovative approach to supporting the team, thrive on problem solving and have a natural desire to contribute to continuous improvement within the team.
- Being flexible towards work in other areas of Manufacturing would be an advantage.
- Be willing to work overtime when required to achieve delivery dates.
NB: All applications must be accompanied by a covering letter detailing how your skill and experience will match this role.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.