- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My client is looking for an experienced scientist / researcher to work as a Senior Scientific Advisor
- Performs robust analyses of scientific literature, including internal and external preclinical, clinical, and behavioral publications
- Conveys scientific information in line with regional and international guidelines
- Vets and leverages opportunities to convey scientific data
- Facilitates production of abstracts, posters, and peer-reviewed manuscripts
- Production of evidence packages in collaboration with others
- Work closely with global counterparts on dissemination of content
- Ensures that internal stakeholders are aware of what data is planned for release/publication, and the manner and timing of release, allowing ample time for the planning of activities, meetings, material development, etc.
- Presents data and creates messaging with an understanding of how they will be perceived by external stakeholders
- Openly shares and discusses scientific communication strategies and tactics so they may be revised to optimize impact and agility
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.