- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Ship Repair Manager
A BUSY SHIP REPAIR YARD IS LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED AND DETERMINED INDIVIDUAL TO TAKE ON THE ROLE OF SHIP REPAIR MANAGER IN THIS FANTASTIC LOCATION!
SHIP REPAIR MANAGER PROFILE:
TYPE: FULL-TIME, PERMANENT
START DATE: IMMEDIATE
REPORTING TO: Managing Director
SHIP REPAIR MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
Take over the entirety of the project as soon as the contract has been awarded from the
Review work specification and manage project timescale and labour requirements
Ensure project proceeds in a timely and cost effective manner.
Be fully responsible for the invoicing and is responsible for a mutual agreement on the final invoice.
SHIP REPAIR MANAGER QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- MUST BE AN EU CITIZEN
- Must be fluent in English, Spanish language preferred
SHIP REPAIR MANAGER SALARY + BENEFITS:
- Starting salary of £35 - £40K (based on experience and qualifications).
- Working hours are Monday to Thursday 08:00 - 16:30hrs, Friday 08:00 - 15:30hrs.
- Paid leave of 22 days plus bank holidays.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.