- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our Aerospace client are looking for a Junior Quality Engineer to be responsible for Quality Management System compliance and ensuring delivery of conforming product to end Customer.
You will be largely focussed around either our Air to Air or Weapons Carriage & Release products. This position would suit either a new Graduate looking for their first step in Quality Engineering, or an experienced Engineer looking for an opportunity to move into Quality. This role is based in Wimborne, Dorset.
As a Junior Quality Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Engineering Degree level qualified would be highly desirable.
- Prior experience working in an Engineering organisation would be highly desirable.
- A demonstrable interest and understanding of Quality Engineering, through work or study.
- A strong desire to learn and develop a career within Quality.
As a Junior Quality Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Generation and implementation of Quality plans to meet Customer requirements
- Completion of required First Article Inspections (AS9102) and ensure smooth transition of new products into production
- Drive product and process non-conformance investigations and associated root cause analysis activities including concession management
- Manage and host Customer audits and source inspection activities
- Ensure inspection process adherence and associated physical and document sign-off of product prior to despatch.
- Manage Quality escapes and Customer investigations.
- Quality metrics tracking to meet set targets and implementation of Quality improvement initiatives
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.