- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
As a Quality Engineer, you will act as the voice of the Customer to ensure the agreed requirements are met and drive up standards. Provide preventive, corrective action and Assure delivery of conforming product to end Customer.
As the Quality Engineer, your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Engineer - HND/HNC or equivalent experience
- Good working knowledge of Quality Standards such as AS9100, AS9110, Part 21 (G), Part 145, DAOS
- Good working knowledge of AS9145, APQP, PPAP, FAIR, PFMEA, MSA, Control Plan
- Actively implemented structured problem solving and robust Root Cause and Corrective Action techniques eg 8D, RCCA, 5-Why
- Actively implemented proactive and preventive Quality techniques
- Proven background in Quality Assurance and thorough understanding of Quality tools and techniques
- QMS implementation and auditing to recognised aerospace standards
- Proven ability to understand and effectively flow down Customer Quality requirements and ensuring delivery of conforming products.
- Excellent root cause analysis and corrective action understanding.
- Core competency demonstrated within one or more of the following specialties: Software, Mechanical, Electrical, Metrology, Systems, and Composites.
- Further competencies will be provided via the competency matrix, and linked to the relevant job level
As the Quality Engineer, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Quality input into new bids and contract reviews
- Generation and implementation of Quality plans to meet Customer requirements.
- Drive product and process non-conformance investigations and associated root cause analysis activities including concession management.
- Manage and host Customer audits and source inspection activities.
- Own the management of Quality escapes and Customer investigations.
- Ensure Quality Management System compliance throughout the Product Lifecycle
- Completion of required First Article Inspections (AS9102) and ensure smooth transition of new products into production.
- NCR and FRACA management
- MRB ownership and facilitation
- Generate Quality metrics and associated tracking to meet set targets.
- Determination and implementation of Quality improvement initiatives.
- Inspection process adherence and associated support for physical and document sign-off of product prior to despatch.
- Co-operate with management to meet the employer's legal duties; read and comply to the site Safety Health & Environment Policy; and take reasonable care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.