- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Integrated Systems/Software Test Engineer
My client is recruiting to build their current team of experienced engineers to meet the challenges of providing new integrated systems to meet customers needs.
This role is based at the New Malden site.
The V&V activities listed below are to be conducted by the Senior V&V engineers within the project V&V team:
- Prepare, conduct and report test activities for integrated control systems.
- Produce/review project technical documentation to project schedule.
- Technical liaison with customers and suppliers as required. Liaison with other engineering functions involved in the delivery of the programme (Hardware, Mechanical, Software, ILS, etc.).
- Ensure all responsibilities are delivered in accordance with Company Standards of Conduct and contractual processes. Carry out any other reasonable management request.
- Please note for this particular role, all candidates must be eligible for SC - UK EYES ONLY clearance and therefore be a sole British National passport holder.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree/HND/HNC or equivalent experience in software based integrated systems engineering, Control Systems engineering & Systems engineering lifecycle.
- Reporting test metrics, including test management tool experience
- Software testing experience of complex PLC based systems Fault diagnostic skills including fault identification and reporting
- Experience of Verification & Validation activities within a Systems Engineering lifecycle
- Technical report writing skills to produce documentation to a high standard
- Self-starter, to assign and execute a variety of project functions efficiently and professionally
- Proficient user of MS office applications, Word, Excel etc.
- Experience in defining test requirements and test equipment Test Automation experience Familiar with IEC 61508
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- 9 day fortnight (every other friday off)
- Health and well-being benefits
- Discount schemes
- Investment in your future development
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.