- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Are you looking for a Senior RF Engineer role within the Aerospace industry, working on innovative emerging technology?
This is an exciting opportunity to work on novel aerospace systems with a growing company that are raising the bar and breaking records in their field.
Your role will be to lead the design and development of sat-com, antenna and COTS radar systems, and the integration of the systems into aircraft and ground control stations.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Aerospace-, Electronics- or Software Engineering, Maths/Physics or a related subject.
- Experience working with RF/Microwave electronics and antenna systems.
- Ability to work independently and use initiative.
- Willingness to be very hands-on.
- Desire to work across the whole product life cycle from concept to manufacture.
- Passion for aviation/aerospace.
- Competitive salary
- 10% pension contribution
- 25 days' holiday plus public holidays
- Relaxed start-up culture
- Games room
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.