- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Spacecraft Systems Engineer
Are you looking for a Systems Engineering role within the Aerospace industry, working on innovative emerging technology?
This is an exciting opportunity to work on unique, emerging technology with a growing company that are raising the bar and breaking records in their field.
Your role will be to very hands-on, helping to lead the design and development of novel aerospace systems.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary engineering team working on a range of novel UAV and aerospace projects.
- Plan AIT, qualification and acceptance test plans for future projects.
- Define and implement sub-system qualification and improvement programmes to optimise performance and reliability.
- Support in the development and bidding of new project opportunities.
- Assist the project teams with testing, acceptance and flight trials.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Aerospace-, Electronics- or Software Engineering, Maths/Physics or a related subject.
- Track record of delivering complex multi-disciplinary systems (e.g. aircraft, UAVs, spacecraft).
- Background in UAV/spacecraft development and AIT through to flight trials.
- Experience working on whole aerospace systems.
- Ability to work independently and use initiative.
- Desire to work across the whole product life cycle from concept to manufacture.
- Passion for aviation/aerospace.
- Competitive salary
- 10% pension contribution
- 25 days' holiday plus public holidays
- Relaxed start-up culture
- Games room
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.