- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Technical Project Manager
Are you looking for a Technical Project Management role within the Aerospace industry, working on innovative emerging technology?
This is an exciting opportunity to for a Lead Engineer/Technical Project Manager to work on unique, emerging technology with a growing company that are raising the bar and breaking records in their field.
Your role will be to very hands-on, assisting the Head of Department to take on responsibility for major projects, delivering equipment to national and international customers.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Electronics or Software Engineering, or a related subject.
- Track record of delivering hardware for major national/international projects.
- Ability to work independently and use initiative.
- Willingness to be very hands-on.
- Passion for aviation/aerospace.
- Competitive salary
- 10% pension contribution
- 25 days' holiday plus public holidays
- Relaxed start-up culture
- Games room
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.