- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our key client that specialises in first & business class interiors for commercial aircraft currently have an opportunity for a Design Engineer at their Composite Centre of Excellence in Camberley, Surrey.
To produce design schemes and detail drawings that meet company, regulatory and customer requirements.
- Deliver design solutions as per agreed schedules and budgets.
- Produce designs to meet cost and weight targets
- Responsible for the design, modelling and drafting of a variety of suite components in order to meet the program requirements
- To communicate effectively and professionally with customers, suppliers & OEM's
- Participate in design reviews throughout each phase of the New Product Introduction process.
- Responsible for the selection and application of materials and processes that are appropriate to each design element
- Check packages of work from other designers and offshore team
- Release drawings and models into the approval process
- Self-motivated and capable of independent decision making
- Ensure the successful integration of each design element within the product as a whole
- Follow and contribute to the development of the Best Practice guidelines
- Participate in the validation of the product (using such methods as prototyping, test, etc)
- Must have good working knowledge of BMS documents ECR's, Permits, Concessions Etc
- Mentor Associate / Graduate Engineers
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.