- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Manager- Direct Delivery
Main purpose of the role is to manage the delivery of required professional development services including site searching, feasibility studies, financial appraisals, obtaining planning, budgeting, contract management, handover and final account.
Description of duties:
- Undertaking inspections, collating background information, and managing consultant services for undertaking development feasibility studies.
- Manage tender processes as required for the appointment of consultants for specific services, including OJEU compliant competitive tendering exercises.
- Undertaking financial feasibility studies and robust development viability appraisals.
- Managing consultants for preparing and progressing planning pre-applications and planning applications.
- Negotiating Section 106 agreements to include legal, financial, and practical issues
- Strong Decision Making, Action Planning, and Prioritization Skills;
- Progressive approach to Project Management
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and an ability to communicate complex business ideas
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.