- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Supervisor / Team Leader
My Client is looking for someone to join their team on a 3 month temp to perm basis, the succussful candidate will have experience as a supervisor or team leader ideally from a food manufacturing enviroment. this will be an evening shift.
If you are sucessful you will be required to complete the training during the day shifts until you are ready to supervise the evening shift, this role comes with good pay and progretion within the company.
What you will be doing
- To ensure the effective and efficient operation of product manufacture from raw material to finished goods.
- To comply with Health & Safety legislation and company Health & Safety policy and procedures To comply with Environmental legislation and company Environmental policy and procedures
- Ensure the correct operation of the waste disposal, including record completion and reporting of any incident.
- To comply with company Food Safety & Quality policy & procedures:
- To ensure the hygiene and housekeeping of the factory and internal stores
- To maintain product segregation (organic / conventional and allergens) and traceability
- To apply good manufacturing practice to complete all production work:
- General hygiene and cleanliness standards maintained and a policy of "clean as you go" promoted.
- Ensure all Production checks are completed, out of specification are raised to line manager.
- Supervise operatives in the production, packing and storage, complying with all company policies and standards.
- Ensure start up checks for H&S and Food safety are completed.
- Actively train and develop operatives in accordance with the training matrix. Involvement and responsible for production area during internal and external auditing. Participation in factory trials and project work.
- Manage labour and resources to ensure cost efficiency, yield attainment and reporting.
- To ensure that all necessary documentation and records are correctly completed and filed Any other duties requested by a manager
if you are interested in this position please get in contact with me by applying or call me during office hours on 01489898125
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.