- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Permanent Opportunity working within the Surrey Area.
If you are passionate about working towards a safer and more sustainable evironement, read on!
Based within the Simulation and Development group, you will have responsibility for delivering test cell based development work packages on the core engine. Inclusive of analysing engine performance, you will also be required to process and archive test results and to manage and maintain the test cell software.
- Working with colleagues who utilise advanced engineering software, you will analyse the performance of the Dearman engine in a laboratory environment.
- Evaluate the test results to understand engine performance, draw conclusions and publish the results within technical reports.
- Employ your programming skills as appropriate to process test data, archiving the results in a structured database.
- When necessary, develop and maintain test cell software in the LabVIEW programming environment.
- Propose concepts to address both technical issues and on-going product development.
- Prepare test plans for which you are responsible and identify resource requirements and timescales against which progress can be tracked.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (or equivalent) in Engineering (Mechanical, Automotive or Aerospace).
- 2+ years' experience working on reciprocating engines within a development environment is highly desirable.
- Excellent skills in data analysis and technical reporting is essential.
- 2+ years' experience working with MATLAB or Python is highly desirable.
- 2+ years' experience working with LabView is highly desirable.
- Experience with common laboratory sensors and instrumentation would be advantageous.
- Must enjoy working in a team environment and communicate well with others
If you are interested in hearing more details about this role, please contact Amy Lapworth on 01489 898833 / email@example.com
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.