- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Electronics Engineer
Are you interested in working for an industry-leading, international company at the forefront of fitness technology?
This opportunity is for a Senior Electronics Engineer to join a brand new engineering division within a growing company, working on innovative fitness technology with a mix of training and online gaming.
You will be reporting into the Systems Engineer and will be responsible for the hardware design for new products to enhance the company offering.
- Hardware design including schematic design and layout.
- Managing the assembly and testing of prototype PCBAs for new product development.
- Working with the Production Manager for the manufacture and testing of new products.
- Carrying out FMEA analysis.
- Degree or equivalent in Electronics Engineering or a related subject.
- Strong background in a Electronics design.
- Understanding of mechanical, MEMS or electromechanical actuators.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Knowledge of Bluetooth and/or ANT+ design, or similar wireless technologies.
- Incorporated or Chartered Engineer status.
- Understanding of USB or other data communications protocols.
- Knowledge of power management, distribution and regulation.
- Competitive salaries and bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Private medical, dental and visual
- Office work-out spaces
- Bicycle commuter programme
- Range of other benefits/discounts
If you're interested to hear more, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.