- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Controls Engineer - Junior or Experienced
My client, a leading Systems Integrator, is looking for a Control Systems Engineer to join their growing team based in Derby on a permanent basis.
My client will consider both junior level and experienced candidates.
You will be involved with controls across the whole project lifecycle (from concept to completion).
You will be based in Derby and the typical working week is made up of 37.5 hours (Monday to Friday).
Successful applicants will have:
- Experience of PLC and SCADA across the whole project lifecycle - Rockwell/Allen Bradley is essential
- Degree in relevant subject (Controls/Automation/Instrumentation/Electrical)
- Experience within the water industry
You should also be:
- Able to work well autonomously and as part of a team
- An excellent communicator (written and verbally)
- Eligible to work in the UK (my client is unable to offer sponsorship for this role)
Competitive salary dependant on level of experience
25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.