- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
The Industrialisation role takes each application of the technology through the process of manufacturing readiness advancement, up to Start of Production and beyond.
This is a senior executive role, with end-to-end Engineering responsibility for the delivery of our technology from field trials to global volume production. You will report to the Chief Technology Officer, and access all of the group's resources and partnerships. Your first project will be the delivery of a truck refrigeration system product, prototypes of which are in field trials. You will lead the delivery of the system into production, working with manufacturing partners and a supply chain that you will help us to select.
- Directing, planning and tracking the progress of the industrialisation activity, maintaining delivery to project timing, cost and quality standards, and reporting of progress to the CTO and Board
- Overseeing and reviewing the activities of the project team, and providing guidance and direction towards achieving project objectives
- Working with project partners and suppliers of systems or services as well as customers, to deliver a product that meets customer requirements in terms of specification, CapEx, OpEx, quality and reliability
- Support the supply chain team in the working of the relationship with the manufacturing partners and suppliers, including control of quality and delivery, and overseeing their performance
- Supporting the Chief Technology Officer in the development of high level business plans, budgets, processes and new initiatives
- Have knowledge of vehicle type approval process and standards compliance.
Skills and qualifications Required
- Degree level qualification in engineering (electrical, mechanical, automotive or aerospace)
- Significant experience of industrialisation program direction and delivery in an innovative engineering product environment, including progression from technical readiness to manufacturing readiness, and successful application of New Product Introduction processes, including design and manufacturing validation, supplier management, launch planning and post-production support
- While not essential, experience of the following may be of benefit:
- Internal combustion, Rankine-cycle or other forms of heat engine
- Cryogenic or high pressure industrial gases or fuels
- Refrigeration or air conditioning
- Prince2 or similar project management systems, ISO9001
- Pre-revenue, start-up or innovation environments
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, Feel free to get in contact with myself Amy Lapworth - 01489 898833 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.