- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Radar Systems Engineer
Our client are a cutting edge radar systems manufacturer working on one of the most advanced radar systems in the world; the next generation radar for Eurofighter. They have opportunities for radar systems engineers in Germany and the UK.
This role represents an opportunity to be involved in a major European defence technology programme. You will be at the epicentre of system design and definition for Eurofighter's next generation Radar technology, with the opportunity to work alongside and learn from world class radar engineers in Germany and the UK.
- Definition of technical system requirements for radar sensor solutions based on customer requirements.
- Requirements Engineering and Management.
- Specification of system architecture and interface documents.
- Planning and execution of system analyses.
- Assignment of requirements and definition of performance data for subsystems, preparation of subsystem specifications.
- Solution based decisions, taking into account aspects of reusability, opportunities and risks, scheduling, quality, costs, security, technical performance
- Coordination of multidisciplinary teams for the development of systems/products.
- Close cooperation with program domains, sales, HW/SW development departments, production, logistics and suppliers.
- Cooperation in preparation of verification and acceptance documents.
- Cooperation in planning, execution and evaluation of system verification and acceptance tests
- Readiness for business trips is required.
- Experience working in the development of Radar systems for the aerospace defence domain.
- Proven experience as a systems engineer with an in-depth knowledge of the systems engineering lifecycle.
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject or with equivalent industry experience.
- Well-founded knowledge in digital signal processing and system theory
- Basic knowledge of methods and tools for system development
- Basic knowledge of modelling language SysML desirable
- Good knowledge of simulation tool Matlab desirable
- Team-oriented, creative, ready to take responsibility
- Candidate must hold or be eligible to obtain security clearance in the UK, Germany, Italy or Spain
- Fluent in English, German language abilities desirable.
- The role will be based in Ulm, Germany for a minimum of 3 years with the potential to re-deploy to the UK entity thereafter.
- Relocation, Accommodation and Travel allowances will form part of the package
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.