- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior MRI Radiographer
We are seeking a skilled MRI Radiographer on a permanent basis to work in a modern, new private hospital in Cardiff.
Are you a skilled MRI Radiographer, with a few years experience and want a change of role? We may have something for you!
We are working with a well respected private sector healthcare provider, who are seeking a MRI Radiographer to work in their private hospital/ clinic. They require someone to build on their inital success and further develop the potential for Open and Upright MRI Imaging.
If you take pride in your job and wish to utilise all of your radiographic skills to craft the very best possible images from our scanner then this could be the job for you. Our client will work as a team with you to achieve this and in return will provide a supportive and friendly working environment as well as a generous package.
The MRI centre opened in February 2017 and is an important addition to the existing centres in London and the north. The unit has a Paramed Open and Upright MRI scanner. It performs MSK and Neuro imaging for both the NHS & private patients.
Our client aims to provide a bespoke imaging service to our referring clinicians and therefore fully appreciate the importance of finding the right staff.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be an active member of the team and assist the day to day management and quality of the MRI imaging service
- To assist the design and implementation of improved imaging protocols
- Be patient focused at all times by maintaining a high standard of customer care and comfort
- Adhere to the principles contained in Safety Guidelines for Magnetic Resonance Imaging Equipment in Clinical Use and Departmental Local Rules
- Ensure confidentiality of all sensitive data including the RISPACS system
- Flexible, imaginative and hard working
- Passion for detail and delivering excellent service
- Self-starter with ability to work on own initiative and as part of a small team
- Desire and enthusiasm to become a world leader in open and upright MRI imaging
Qualifications and training:
- Qualified radiographer with HCPC registration.
- Experience in MRI, preferably MSK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.