- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
RF / Microwave Design Engineer
Are you an engineer that wants to join a collaborative team-working environment? Are you an individual that thrives in a team adopting new development methodologies?
Are you interested in working with a range of cutting edge technology products to ensure they operate in the harshest of environments when people's lives depend on them? We are looking for a RF/Microwave Electronics Design Engineer to join a successful and dynamic team in Bristol.
"Voted in the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for 2019!"
The RF/Microwave Electronics Design Engineer will join a fast paced programme within a dynamic team to develop RF/microwave sub-systems as part of the seeker development activities.
This requires an engineer with broad skills in RF/microwave design with experience of designing sub-units mixed with analogue/digital electronics, programmable devices and MMIC technologies. The engineer must have a high degree of enthusiasm and a determination to deliver products to the right standard within the required timescales.
- Experience in Electronics covering Radio Frequency (RF) engineering.
- Degree qualified in Electronics /RF Electronics/ RF Systems / Microwave or a closely related subject.
- Experience in design and development of RF/microwave circuits.
- Essential to be able to build good working relationships with team members and external departments, suppliers and customers, acting as a team leader when required.
- Essential to have experience of product lifecycles from concept through to production.
- Essential be to be able to produce high quality written reports and presentations to internal and external customers.
Experience in the following would be desirable:
- Desirable to have system requirements experience relating to hardware implementation including creating specifications for MMIC technologies to source from external suppliers.
- Skilled in the use of RF design software (such as ADS, CST, AWR, HFSS, Matlab & Simulink.)
- Experience with Power amplifiers, and/ or Radar jamming systems.
- Radio frequency electromagnetic fields.
- Experience in Transmitter and receiver antennas.
All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
There may be some travel internationally.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.