- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My client is looking for a Configuration Specialist to join their team on a 6 month initial contract basis. The ideal candidate must obtain SC Clearance. Must be CMII Basic certified or higher.
Deliver a configuration management service in accordance with Configuration Management Plans (CMP) that supports delivering Licence Condition (LC) 22 compliance.
- Accountable for leading, coaching & developing a team at a local level to deliver team & personal objectives safely & securely to meet our operational plans.
- Accountable to the Lead Configuration Manager for the successful delivery of a Configuration
- Management Service through-life.
- Implementing CM strategy.
- Quorate membership of Change Boards (CB).
- Drive quality into Change Request submissions.
- Assess the impact of change accumulation, especially to safety/risk/budget/deadline/regulations is captured and communicated.
- Maintain a full understanding of LC22, its component parts and associated LCs.
- Where applicable, maintain a CM oversight of Projects that are to be delivered.
- Work with the associated Project CM personnel to ensure through life CM aspects are understood, captured and delivered.
- Engage with the appropriate Project personnel.
- Manage change control procedure(s) and demonstrate adherence through status accounting.
- Undertake an assessment of change requests, providing technical support, and provide feedback on the impact of the change to all relevant stakeholders.
- Enhance the reputation of CM improving the user experience and identify opportunities to improve the level of service - this includes managing customers.
- Prepare input to business requests, monitor progress and manage outputs that demonstrate value for money.
- Prepare input to budgets.
- Contribute to wider Central CM Service learning
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.