- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior ILS Engineer
Our Aerospace client are recruiting for a Senior ILS Engineer to lead and direct ILS through-life, aligned to a key NATO program.
The business have recently been awarded a contract for the design and development of a range of operational training electronic warfare pods by the MoD on behalf of NATO. This will provide realistic training in electronic warfare to the member countries, in order to be able to operate in a real time situation.
As a Senior ILS Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- SC Clearance or ability to be SC cleared.
- Essential - extensive experience in all aspects of ILS (supportability analysis, AR&M analysis, planning and implementation of ISS).
- Essential - understanding of CLS and availability-based ISS, performance metrics and KPIs
- Experience of airborne electronic equipment projects from both hardware and software viewpoint
- Experience of working with the military
- Experience of airworthiness requirements and regulations
- Experience within the defence industry or of working with defence contractors
- Desirable - experience of Electronic Warfare (EW) equipment would be beneficial
- Desirable - experience working to regulatory standards
- Desirable - experience in the military, particularly with aircraft and avionics equipment
- Desirable - experience of safety and environmental management
- Desirable - understanding of project lifecycle management process
As the Senior ILS Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- ILS for EW systems.
- ILS for potential customers of the equipment.
- ILS for bids and proposals.
- Develop ILS processes to ensure that the relevant requirements and ILS KPIs are being achieved
- Perform detailed supportability analysis tasks.
- Perform detailed availability, reliability and maintainability analysis tasks, including Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA).
- Produce and maintain ILS Plans (Integrated Support Plan, ILS Statement of Work and ILS element plans).
- Produce and maintain ILS SOWs for subcontractors.
- Manage subcontractor ILS deliverables.
- Establish process for measuring and recording availability performance of equipment
- Work as part of fully integrated project team.
- Liaise with prime contractor and customer organisations.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.