- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Gaseous Effluent Treatment System Engineer
Our client is looking for 2 Gaseous Effluent Treatment System Engineers. Candidates must come from a mechanical or chemical engineering background with experience working on gaseous systems.
The Gaseous Effluent Treatment System Engineer is in charge of the system documents containing all the information on the design and the operation of their systems (description, sizing, P&ID and I&C). They will be responsible for writing and updating the system design manuals (description, sizing, P&ID and I&C).
The Gaseous Effluent Treatment System Engineer takes into account the lesson learnt from other EPR projects (FA3, OL3, TSN) or KONVOI design, and ensures that the system complies with the H2 management requirements.
Based on the specification for the system, the safety report and the engineering guidelines, they will perform the following activities:
- Prepares the System Design Manual:
- Describes the system, its role and missions (including the safety missions)
- Carries out the operational design of the system
- Carries out the sizing for the system and its components
- Drives the 2D mechanical diagram designer for the production of the Process & Instrumentation Diagrams and the population of components attributes in 2D mechanical diagram tool. He/She checks the technical consistency of the latter
- Writes the I&C requirements and prepares functional diagrams for the data input into the I&C tools related to the project
- Writes the I&C tests procedures
- Populates all the "system" databases
- Assesses and incorporates supplier feedback into the design.
- Updates the safety classification of the components of the system
- Ensures the proper integration of the P&ID in the 3D model (verifies the 2D/3D consistency)
- Supports the Equipment Engineer to survey the documents produced by the equipment suppliers
- Writes the tests and commissioning documents
- Manages modifications related to the system:
- Receives the change requests issued by the various external parties
- Verifies the consistency of these modifications, systematically challenges their necessity
- Provides information for the decision on the modification implementation prior to including them in the system documentation
- Develops technical solutions and presents them to the client to help resolve their technical issues
- Consults with the client
- Develops, uses, validates, maintains the model of HPC Hydrogen Management Tool
Qualifications and Experience
Mechanical or chemical engineer with experience of gaseous systems. Good knowledge of I&C specification.
Good knowledge of I&C specification. Knowledge on atomic and nuclear engineering is a bonus.
Gaseous Fluid, Mechanics, Chemistry, C&I is a bonus.
Knowledge of EPR and the UK regulations related to Waste Treatment.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.