- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Associate Structural Engineer
An opportunity for an experience IEng or CEng Associate Structural Engineer in Leicester.
Matchtech's client are an engineering and environmental multi-disciplinary consultancy, operating in several offices throughout the UK serving both private and public sector clients in sectors including residential, commercial, industrial, retail, leisure, education and healthcare.
The main focus of their structural teams is the design of foundations and super-structure in reinforced concrete, steel and timber, including calculations, construction detail drawings and reports. The structures team also provide support across the Company, helping to deliver a wide variety of projects. If you are an experienced Structural Engineer looking for an exciting challenge then this position could be the perfect role for you.
Associate Structural Engineer Key role responsibilities:
- Management and development of the structural engineering team
- Design project management, co-ordination with other disciplines/offices, client liaison, fee proposals and invoicing
- Working collaboratively with engineers and other technicians to deliver multiple project designs
- Business development with existing clients and creating new contacts/opportunities
- Implement high design standards and deliver BIM (Building Information Modelling) solutions to projects
- The mentoring and supervision of structural engineering apprentices, technicians and engineers
Key skills, experience and attributes required:
- A minimum qualification of a degree in Structural Engineering or similar
- Chartered or Incorporated Engineer and member of IStructE or ICE
- Competent in wide variety of structural design schemes
- Working knowledge of Building Control, NHBC and Highway Authority submission and approval processes
- Proficient user of AutoCAD and Revit
- Have the ability to prepare CAD drawings to a standard suitable for construction and technical approvals
- Proficient in the use of structural design software such as Tekla/Tedds
- Excellent communication skills, to liaise with colleagues and clients
- Ability to work within a team and also able work under own initiative
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.