- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Graduate 3 Structural Engineer
An experienced Graduate Structural Engineer is required for a successful multi-disciplinary consultancy in Bristol.
An experienced Graduate Structural Engineer is required for a successful multi-disciplinary consultancy providing engineering design services to a wide range of clients across the UK.
Due to their expanding workload and increasing pipeline of projects, working across a wide range of sectors including Commercial, Residential, Health, Education and Defence, there is an opportunity for an experienced Graduate Structural Engineer to join their Bristol structural team.
This is a position for a Graduate Structural Engineer with 2-4 years' experience.
This role represents an excellent opportunity for someone with talent and drive to succeed and work their way up the ladder within the business.
Graduate Structural Engineer:
- You will be working on a large range of projects and have the responsibility of delivering from inception and feasibility, through to construction on site.
- You will be progressing to achieve your professional qualifications; CEng MIStructE/MICE and be looking for a company to support you.
- You will have strong knowledge of structural design and structural analysis software.
- Experience of working with and designing a variety of building materials; concrete, steel, masonry and timber.
- Communicate and work well independently and as part of a team, as well as offering support to junior members of staff.
What's on offer for you as the new Structural Engineer:
- Competitive salary.
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Flexible working hours.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme.
- Employer provided life assurance and income protection schemes.
- Access to Company Pension with a generous employer contribution.
- Support towards chartership and training available.
- A friendly modern office environment.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.