- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Hardware Engineer (Digital/FPGA)
Would you like to join a company with Global presence? The company are at the forefront of innovation, creating technology for a range of successful markets!
This is an exciting opportunity working for a newly formed team! This role will require an adaptable approach and developing the skills needed to meet a diverse range of engineering and technical environments. The Engineer will work across the engineering lifecycle such as Design, development and test of products and services.
The company are an Innovation and Technology leader, solving complex challenges across every domain!
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
- Experience in Electronics, Hardware or Firmware Engineering.
- Degree level or equivalent qualification in a STEM subject
- A good understanding of control solutions, including FPGA development and debugging
- Experience of modelling & simulation tools and techniques
- A solid appreciation of rapid controller development
- An ability to design and fault find circuits (both analogue and digital)
- Experience of planning and estimating in design engineering environments
- Experience of modelling tools such as Matlab, LTSpice, Orcad
- Experience of FPGA platforms such as Xilinx, Altera
- Experience of working in a cross-discipline team (mechanical, electronics and software) environments
There may be some travel to additional UK sites.
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.