- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electrical Design Engineer
My client, a leading Systems Integrator, is looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
Main purpose of the role:
To design hardware systems using components for control panels with a primary focus on RTU's, PLC's and Protection Relay Logic.
Essential Skills and Experience required:
- Degree or HNC in Electrical and Electronic, Controls and Automation or other related engineering topic
- Working knowledge of Autocad Electrical
- Experienced with designing electrical control panels containing RTU's and PLC's
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Substation Secondary Systems
- Pacis/DS Agile Control System
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident to work with a team of multi discipline engineers
- Perform well under pressure
- Desirable - Chartered or Incorporated Engineering status
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.