- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
The company have recently been awarded a prestigious contract in which they are a major player in the latest training and technology solutions!
THE COMPANY, AWARED INNOVATION AWARD 2019!
The company are a Global leader in the Engineering Technology sector, providing solutions to customers and partners in over 100 countries! Due to recent project wins, the company are working closely with key Technology partners within the industry and are looking for a Project Manager to join the team!
The Project Manager will be required to drive a development engineering work package focussed around a key program within the industry! The business have recently been awarded a major contract and are looking for a Project Manager to drive the development and design phases of the project ensuring key customer milestones are delivered and resource is allocated efficiently
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
- Proven Experience in Project Management and Delivery across one or the following disciplines: Electronics, Hardware, Software and/or Systems Engineering.
- Experience managing new product design and development phase of lifecyle is essential, with through life additional experience highly desirable.
- Sufficient knowledge of the functional disciplines and supply chain that require management.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of PPM techniques.
- Experience delivering projects to agreed time, cost and quality parameters.
- Ability to organise, coordinate and direct the project activities.
- Experience manage relationships and communication with key customer personnel, stakeholders and internal teams.
- Experience managing risks and issues proactively
- APM/Prince 2 qualified with a demonstrable background as a Project Manager.
- Experience working in the defence or Aerospace sector.
- Experience in EW Electronics Warfare or with NATO.
- Experience in Radar/ Communications equipment.
For full information, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.