- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Programme Manager
Our client is a South East based tech company involved in the high growth electric vehicle market. We seek talented individuals to join the team and support further development and production activities.
Purpose of the role:
The Senior Programme Manager is accountable for the delivery of projects through a company- wide Programme Management Office (PMO).
The programme office is responsible for the management of all active projects and for providing the necessary support in resource and scenario planning for current and future projects and key customer engagements.
- Manage a programme office in order to highlight and address misalignments across projects or functional operations.
- Lead programme office team, which may include nominated staff from key functions, operating as link personnel.
- Provide resource and capability assessments with respect to potential future projects/programmes.
- Report to the Executive Team on programme deliverables and scheduling.
- Specify, monitor and control project budgets providing reports and justifications where necessary.
- Identify and report on all key programme level risks and mitigating actions.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Leadership across all areas of the business & ability to drive projects to time and deliverables.
- Experience of managing complex cross-functional programmes with significant business and commercial risk.
- Experienced in 'hi-tech' product development, trial and launch phases.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible in addressing issues, pragmatic and approachable.
- Firm but collaborative in approach.
- Confident and able to manage stressors to remain personally effective under pressure.
- Commercially aware.You will receive a generous package including:
You will receive a generous package including:
- Competitive Salary from £60,000 depending on relevant skills and experience
- 37.5 hours / week with flexible working.
- excellent contributory pension
- life assurance
- cycle to work scheme
- share save scheme
- 1 professional membership per annum.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.