- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
NATS are looking for x3 Software Engineer's to join their team on a 6 month initial contract basis. Due to the nature of the work the ideal candidate must be eligible for SC Clearance.
- Delivery of concepts through appropriate analysis, research, design, implementation and testing in alignment with customer needs and delivering against agreed timescales and budgets.
- Building awareness of future tools/techniques/theories/technology that may be of benefit to NATS. This will include exploration of developments by technology and industry leaders and academia and maintaining an overview of relevant technical papers.
- Keeping up to date on existing tools/techniques/theories/technology
- Expected to provide input towards the selection of technical solutions for Concept Delivery activities
- Technical support for deployment of concepts which shall include configuration and installation of concepts, 1st and 2nd line support for limited deployments and customer facing activities to demonstrate and explain concepts. This may be for internal and external deployments at customer sites, conferences and events both nationally and internationally.
- Engagement with stakeholders of all levels including, but not limited to, customers, senior managers, partners and suppliers, ensuring that all stakeholders are kept informed of relevant information. This will include demonstrations to senior NATS management and customers.
- Excellent work ethic, with a willingness to put in the effort required to get the job done
- Qualification to degree level in a scientific, engineering or numerate subject or an equivalent defined by a professional body.
- Demonstrable ability to develop software and learn new concepts and skills quickly
- Significant technical experience in more than one of these key fields:
- Cloud platforms Azure DevOps
- Full stack development MEAN/MERN
- Databases SQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Micro-services & messaging frameworks Kafka, ZeroMQ, RabbitMQ
- Demonstrates an ability to be forward thinking, aware of technology that could be of benefit to NATS
- Proven ability to function within a working team and be able to communicate and engage effectively, both verbally and in writing, to staff and stakeholders at all levels.
- The Job Holder needs to be able to respond, at short notice, to requests for specialist support, requiring rapid understanding of situations and immediate action to deliver the necessary support.
- Demonstrates confidence and a healthy approach to challenge
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.