- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
NATS are looking for x2 System Engineer's to join their team on a 6 month inital contract basis. Due to the nature of this work the ideal candidate must be eligible to obtain SC Clearance.
- Provide leadership to the technical teams across the SPACE sites and internationally as required, delivering customer services in a cost effective and flexible manner.
- Manage all engineering tasks and technical assessments to a successful conclusion in a cost effective and timely manner, ensuring engineering and commercial risks are identified and managed through the appropriate risk management process.
- Lead the assessment, creation and development of technical solutions to gate 5 of the Product Development Lifecycle; implementing solutions that are architecturally robust, competitive and cost effective.
- Create and deploy solutions for the SPACE ATM system inter-dependencies and delivery of functional enhancements from 3rd parties, both internal and external to NATS, to allow expansion into multiple pre-operational configurations, delivering flexible and enhanced services to its customers.
- The job holder is expected to hold, as a minimum, qualification to BSc (or an equivalent qualification) in an Engineering or Scientific related discipline and have relevant engineering experience.
- Good technical knowledge and experience gained from working in a technology delivery environment, preferably within a real time, safety related industry.
- Good knowledge of all relevant NATS business processes, and a wide understanding of NATS productisation and plans.
- An understanding and appreciation of the technical environment, culture and business priorities of both SPACE and customer teams.
- Demonstrates and is an advocate of the NATS Leadership behaviours.
- Ability to command respect and trust among industry peers, customers, suppliers and own staff.
- Ability to foster team spirit and work with other communities and departments.
- Demonstrates confidence and a healthy approach to challenge.
- Proven ability to function and lead within a working team and be able to communicate and engage effectively, both verbally and in writing, to staff at all levels.
- The ability and confidence to make sound and effective decisions and to negotiate and motivate is essential.
- The ability to negotiate with external suppliers and customers seeking new way to increase the value of the service offerings.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.