- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Assistant Technical Project Manager
Experienced Assistant Technical Project Manager required for a role within the defence sector
You will provide support to the Project Production Managers and Manufacturing Management Team to define, plan, direct and deliver the manufacturing projects/contracts against business plan targets through rigorous cost control and schedule adherence.
You will also Manage stakeholder interfaces including internal customers and ensure accurate reporting of progress against all aspects of project performance.
Planning, facilitating and providing support to the success of large-scale contracts throughout the product life cycle.
Developing and maintaining key relationships with internal customers and key subcontractors.
Ensuring accurate reporting of progress against all aspects of project performance and interpreting requirements back to manufacturing.
Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of contract risk and opportunity plans/budgets.
Communicating consolidated project/programme requirements to a multi-disciplined team to safeguard deliveries.
You will be playing a key role in tendering/bidding activities associated with the successful acquisition of future business.
- Experienced Project Manager with a proven track record in the delivery of fixed cost programmes, of significant value, within a matrix organisation.
- Experience within an engineering or production environment would be of preference.
- A natural communicator, able to build strong relationships, with experience in driving multi-functional teams and delivering to tight time-scales.
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and tenacious individual who can prioritise and understand strategic business needs as well as managing the day-to-day tactical decisions.
- Experience in the application of Project Management skills at assistant level in a relevant business environment.
- ESD training
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.