- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Are you looking for a new Opportunity? I am working with a client in Milton Keynes who is looking for a CNC Operator to join their team.
- The CNC Operator is a key part of our Production team. Initially learning to operate CNC Laser cutting Machines of various sizes. Then over time the position will also incorporate learning to operate CNC Flatbed Routers.
- As a CNC Operator you will need to be reliable and hard working with a good level of communication skills. The role requires the setting up and operating our range of CNC machines (full training will be given) including loading and unloading of raw materials, basic machine maintenance and record keeping.
- Also over time part of this position is to create, amend/modify engineering drawings using various software packages, measuring and quality checking finished parts, ensuring process route cards are kept up to date for each manufactured component.
- Good level of communication skills
- The ability to keep multiple tasks underway at any one time
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Monday to Thursday 7:30 to 4:30 and Friday 7:30 - 1:30
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.