- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Stack Manufacturing Engineering Lead
One of the most progressive tech companies in the South East region, seek talented individuals to continue developing and delivering high volume orders. Working in a high growth electric vehicle industry.
Our client is looking for Manufacturing engineer Leads that will be delivering Stack Manufacturing Engineering projects, production support, continuous improvement and industrialisation by organising and controlling project elements.
- You will be developing team objectives, review project proposals, confer with management.
- Reviewing engineering deliverable and initiate appropriate correct action plans.
- You will be leading all stack PFMEA, DFA, DFM, DRBFM activities.
- Schedule, coordinate and resolve engineering and manufacturing issues.
- You will need to prepare project status reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information and trends.
- Maintaining project status reports by monitoring the project process, coordinate activities, resolve problems.
- You will need to determine the project schedule by studying the project plan and specifications.
- Developing and implementing Stack Manufacturing strategy the meet the volume and cost requirements.
- Determining the specifications by studying product design, customer requirements and the performance standards.
- You will be supporting production and the wider business to achieve KPI's.
Required Experience and Skills:
- BEng/MEng Mechanical engineering or relevant field.
- Decision making.
- Leadership skills.
- Time management.
- Organisation skills.
- Design skills,
- Proven experience as a project engineer.
- Requirements analysis.
- Manufacturing methods and procedures.
- Process improvement.
- Technical understanding.
- Safety management.
- Documentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualisation software such as AutoCAD.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Based in Horsham, West Sussex.
The ideal candidate will receive a competitive package including:
- Competitive Salary from £46,000 depending on relevant skills and experience
- excellent contributory pension
- life assurance
- cycle to work scheme
- share save scheme
- 1 professional membership per annum.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.