- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Stack Manufacturing Engineer
One of the most progressive tech companies in the South East region, seek talented individuals to continue developing and delivering high volume orders. Working in a high growth electric vehicle industry.
Our client is looking for manufacturing engineers that will be focused on supporting and developing the current stack manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Organising the parts, building ad paperwork for the prototypes.
- You will be assisting the acquisition of new equipment and the design and development of production intent of tooling and fixtures.
- Developing the current manufacturing processes.
- You will be involved in the production engineering support of fuel cell stack build.
- Providing support for the manufacturing operations.
- You will liaise with manufacturing operations, research and development to solve problems.
- Creating and edit work instruction documents.
- You will need to ensure the equipment performs within the expected ranges of performance and troubleshoot those that do not.
Required experiences and skills:
- ONC/HND/BEng/Meng in Mechanical or Manufacturing degree.
- Design for manufacture and assembly experience (DFM/DFA)
- Hands on engineer.
- New product introduction (NPI)
- Experience in volume manufacturing environment.
- Although this is one role, candidates will be required to work at two sites. These are; Horsham, West Sussex and Redhill, Surrey.
The ideal candidate will receive a competitive package including:
- Competitive Salary from £30,000 depending on relevant skills and experience
- excellent contributory pension
- life assurance
- cycle to work scheme
- share save scheme
- 1 professional membership per annum.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.