- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Manager - Civil and Environmental
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join the team based in Mansfield on a full time, permanent basis in return for a competitive salary of £30,737 - £40,792 per annum.
The Environment team is responsible for addressing the issues of water pollution from abandoned coal and metal mines. We develop new schemes and support the operation of over 70 existing mine water treatment schemes across the UK.
We're looking a project manager to help manage a portfolio of varied minewater treatment projects, developing new and maintaining existing schemes. Many of these schemes are located in challenging environments involve working with multiple stakeholders will require innovative and efficient solutions.
Responsibilities Of Our Project Manager
- Taking ownership and accountability for stages of project delivery (extent dependent on position)
- Helping to manage and deliver an annual budget of GBP GBP 15m.
- Preparing project investment papers to obtain funding
- Managing stakeholders and statutory bodies to obtain consents & permissions
- Working closely with our technical, operations, innovations & R&D teams to find the best solutions and maximise commercial opportunities for each scheme
What We're Looking For In Our Project Manager
- Experience of project management
- Experience of working on engineering / construction projects from conception to build
- Experience in feasibility studies and developing solutions
- Budget, programme & risk management skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience / knowledge of managing consultants and contractors through the NEC suite of contracts
- An open mind to find innovative solutions
- Commercial acumen & client management skills
- The roles would ideally suit somebody from a water, mechanical and electrical, civils, remediation or environmental engineering background.
- Mechanical and electrical qualification or experience of working on pumping stations advantageous
Closing date: 18th November 2019
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.