- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Manager - Defence
Project Manager - Yeovil - 12 Months - £46.00 Per Hour - Ltd
You will be responsible for identifying, preparing for and ensuring the execution of successful prospects in line with the strategy and vision that has been established.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to drive the further growth of a succeeding business area.
Your main responsibilities as the Project Manager will involve:
- Owning the execution of strategy
- Setting and maintaining the vision with the rest of the team
- Develop relationships across the business units to align our strategy to ensure we provide a route to strengthen existing positions or enable growth across BAE Systems.
- Liaise with other service and product groups in Defence Information to leverage or support relevant capabilities into the campaigns, strengthening our market position
- Identify and assess gaps in the market
- Develop a comprehensive competitor/partner analysis
- Establish relationships with potential partners
- Identify strategically significant competitions and ensure bid team is in place to prepare and respond to them
- Develop business cases for product or technology developments as necessary
- Will manage a cross functional shared core team and a growing number of competition teams as they are required
Your skills and qualifications:
- Experience leading teams to successfully deliver against tight deadlines
- Relationship management of multi-supply chain
- Worked in competitive bidding
- Desirable service delivery qualification
- Desirable Service Integration and Management qualification
What we're looking for in you:
- Proactive and can work with autonomy as required
- Comfortable developing new ideas and approaches and drive them through to achieve results in a dynamic/changing landscape
- Motivated to grow the business
- Experienced in communicating complex scenarios to senior stakeholders
This role requires full Security Clarence (SC) prior to working onsite.
You must currently hold or be eligible and willing to obtain Security Clearance.
This role involves direct access to ITAR Materials, therefore we can only consider a sole British National for this role.
If you're interested in this role please hit APPLY and I will be in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.